Real Network Services, Inc.
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
(Contact HR at 214 624-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Based Upon Experience
- 8 hour shift
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
We’re hiring for HVAC technicians across to work in the DFW Metroplex! Commercial HVAC – great salaries, benefits, and opportunities for ongoing training & growth.
Pay/ Benefits: Based Upon skill level.
Purpose of Position: To perform a variety of skilled rough and finish carpentry scopes including millwork, demo, metal siding, and other tasks required to either repair, alter, construct or reconstruct buildings and structures.
Employment Status: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- 3+ years of previous HVAC experience or equivalent skilled trade background
- EPA 608 Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass Background Check & Drug Test
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
Indoor and outdoor work environments; working on ladders or scaffolding; working in or around dust, vapors and fumes, debris or nails; working around clients. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate hand and power tools; bending at the waist, kneeling, crouching, or reaching above the head to store, retrieve or affix materials; hearing and speaking to exchange information; seeing to perform skilled work and read blueprints, drawings or diagrams; lifting and carrying heavy equipment or materials. Driving a vehicle to conduct work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Considerable knowledge of the standard practices, materials, methods, and equipment of the various trades required.
- Skill in using tools and materials required by the applicable trade. (Operation and use of power tools and hand tools.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Ability to work safely and productively.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with co-workers, architects, vendors and suppliers; work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Have basic management and people skills.
- Maintain simple and concise records and prepare accurate reports.