Real Network Services, Inc.
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
(Contact HR at (214) 624-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Based Upon Experience
Number of openings for this position
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT
Position Summary The Construction Superintendent will provide on-site coordination for all phases of a project including coordinating the required workforce, material and equipment, ensuring that plans and specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, job site safety, subcontractors and reporting. This position will report to the General Construction Division.
- Direct work in the field to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner, in strict accordance with plans, specifications and permits.
- Coordinate project activities according to the schedule and budget. Plan the work, track labor, track material and deliveries.
- Perform duties at multiple job sites on a daily/weekly basis, as required.
- Schedule subcontractors and other workforce components, according to the critical path method.
- Perform Quality Control duties while enforcing the jobsite Quality Control Plan.
- Communicate with project team, clients and other stakeholders regarding progress and task completion.
- Ensure subcontractors are fully executing their scope of work and complying with all jobsite requirements including safety, quality and security.
- Coordinate required inspections. o Identify conflicts in blueprints, specifications or any other construction document and communicate them to project team.
- Escalate to the project team any issues or required changes before deviating from the blueprints and specifications, make recommendations for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written & photographic) of jobsite activities.
- Identify any deficiencies in work, issue stop-work orders, or notices of non- compliance.
- Follow up on all issues to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Walk jobsites regularly to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Manage weekly subcontractor meetings to coordinate work.
- Deliver weekly toolbox talks to all jobsite personnel.
- Ensure the job site is kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with owners, agencies, subcontractors, corporate management, inspectors, etc., providing customer service to develop long-term partnerships with client base.
- Ensure timely closeout including punch list and all closeout documentation.
- Schedule and lead walk throughs with clients.
- Oversee and/or process daily administrative items (i.e., Document Control, RFIs, Dailies, POs, MOPs, submittals, procurement logs, etc.).
- Finalize project cost at completion.
- Must be willing to work night-shift and weekends as required.
- Assist in budgeting, bidding and award of subcontracts.
- Assist in obtaining permits or approval of documentary revisions.
- Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approval at the job site.
- Identify areas of work that are outside of the subcontracted scope.
- Preside at pre-construction meeting with each subcontractor, when applicable.
Experience preferred in:
- Aviation, healthcare and public sector industries
- Quality Control o OHSA-10 or OSHA-30
- 5 years of experience in construction as superintendent, project manager, or similar position o Knowledge of scheduling software and project management software, specifically
- P6 and Procore
- Knowledge of Microsoft based software applications – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Possess good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Real Network Services, Inc. is a specialty and general contractor based in Dallas. We operate throughout the DFW metroplex, offering professional, certified and licensed expertise in General Construction, Electrical, Mechanical, Fire Alarm, Security and AccessControl Systems. We live by core values to serve our employees and customers first with excellent customer service, innovative solutions and a dedicated team of experienced personnel with a passion to serve. We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs and career growth opportunities.
Send application updates to